Welcome to Mira Vista – America’s “newest” and “oldest” clothing-optional resort. Mira Vista opened in May of 2006 under a new name and a new policy of wholesome nude recreation on an old property with a history dating back to the 1850s.
The resort is a step back in time, starting with the main building hacienda, home to the lobby, office, dining room, gift shop, library and Old West saloon. Fourteen guest suites in original adobe-style buildings are accented with local rock and mortar walls. The 30 acre grounds are filled with mature trees, saguaro cacti and many other native desert plants. Desert animals and birds are plentiful and sightings are common in this largely rural area.
It’s hard to believe that this great escape from the city is just 3 miles from Interstate 10. Words and pictures can’t convey all of the special charm and character of this unique resort. Being able to enjoy it all clothes-free just adds to the level of relaxation. Mira Vista is open to day visitors.
COVID-19 update 10/1/2020:
- We are open to room rentals
- Rent a room – at check out, you can stay until 5pm with no added day fee
- Become a member- call 520-744-2355 for details
- The Cantina is open for to-go cocktails 9-5 daily
- The Desert Cafe is open for dine in and carry out Friday, Saturday and Sunday
- The Lounge is open Friday and Saturday
- Day guests are welcome
- Please contact us if you have any questions